It’s no secret that when it comes to clutter in the home, the kitchen can often be the worst offender. From unkempt spice racks to disorganized cabinets, adequate kitchen space is often a rarity in any busy family’s life.
Extra cabinet storage can transform your kitchen into an organized space for you and your family to relax after a hectic day.
These cabinet storage ideas for a clutter-free kitchen will show you that you don’t need a bigger kitchen for more storage…
…You just need a few tricks up your sleeve!
• Maximize your cabinet storage space by installing rotating carousel units – great for those corner cabinets! – or pull-out trays within your existing cabinets. Pull-out trays give you an extra dimension of space within your kitchen cabinets, not to mention that they make finding things a lot easier!
• Your cabinet doors are surprisingly useful for creating extra kitchen space. For example, you could install hooks or rails on the underside of your cabinets for those extra dishes and towels, leaving your kitchen with a visually interesting look that’s currently in high demand.
• Put away plates with ease with open shelving, a great way to add color and personality to your kitchen.
• Add visual depth and interest with pull out wicker baskets or inside the cabinet pull out wire baskets.
• Make clean up a breeze with pull out trash and recycling bins.
• Use dividers for cutlery compartments, spice drawers and utensil drawers.
• Find the space to add a pantry to your existing kitchen plan.
When adding extra storage space to your kitchen keep an element of continuity to your kitchen. A professional kitchen designer can help you select the perfect cabinet storage items to give your home a neat and aesthetically pleasing appearance!
Atlanta Classic Kitchens provides kitchen remodeling Atlanta to bring your new kitchen to life. For affordable kitchen design and free remodel quote in Atlanta, GA to compliment your home call (678) 615-8848. For more information on organizing your kitchen space, visit our kitchen remodeling blog.
If you’re looking to give your kitchen that designer look and feel – not to mention the added bonus of extra storage space – then it’s time to add a gorgeous island to your kitchen.
Consider the kitchen island to be your secret storage weapon. While many homeowners like the added cooking space that a kitchen island provides, there’s a hidden bonus to the island that many you may have overlooked:
You can store virtually anything in these in-demand features. From extra pots and pans to large appliances, a kitchen island just might be what you need to free your kitchen from clutter.
And did we mention that a kitchen island is one of the most desirable features you can add to your kitchen?
Here are a few more tips on how to increase storage by adding an island to your kitchen:
• If you’ll be preparing food on your island, then be sure to install different food prep items to make the task easier. From cutting boards to utensil drawers, a kitchen island will store everything so that it’s on hand for dinnertime.
• Let’s face it – no one likes the look of a freestanding trash barrel. Put your kitchen island to good use by installing a pull-out trash drawer. It’s a simple way to increase storage as well as improve the aesthetic quality of your kitchen.
• Your kitchen island can provide a great space for you to install large appliances. You could install a cook top which will enable you to interact with your family and friends while preparing dinner. You could also add an additional prep sink.
As you can see, when it comes to increasing your storage space, there’s nothing that your new designer kitchen island can’t do!
Atlanta Classic Kitchens provides kitchen remodeling Atlanta to bring your new kitchen to life. For affordable kitchen design and free remodel quote in Atlanta, GA to compliment your home call (678) 615-8848. For more information on adding an island to your kitchen, visit our kitchen remodeling blog.
When it comes to kitchen remodeling ideas, the choices can often seem overwhelming. However, working your way through these choices boils down to a deceptively simple question:
Do you prefer traditional or contemporary kitchen designs?
The look and feel of your kitchen should reflect your personality and tastes. After all, your kitchen is the heart and soul of your home – and you want to make sure that it’s just as tasteful and unique as you!
For those who aren’t sure of the difference between contemporary and traditional kitchen designs – or who just need a few kitchen remodeling ideas – here’s a quick list of these designs’ characteristics:
- Contemporary kitchen designs can offer homeowners with a more dynamic and innovative kitchen style that’s anything but ordinary. Clean and open interiors are the contemporary kitchen’s hallmark, while modern appliances and a minimalist design complete the look of this chic kitchen space.
- Traditional kitchen designs look stellar in period homes, including Victorian and traditional-style houses. Traditional kitchens have a more rustic and homey feel; wooden cabinets in gorgeous wood finishes dominate the space, while appliances are designed to seamlessly blend in with the country feel of the kitchen.
Not sure which style appeals to you?
Then call Atlanta Classic Kitchens for a consultation at (678) 571-8848. today! Our experts can customize and design your kitchen space, leaving you with the designer kitchen look that you’ve been dreaming of. And because we offer factory direct prices on our materials, your kitchen remodeling project won’t break the bank.
So what are you waiting for? Let Atlanta Classic Kitchens get started on your kitchen remodeling project today!